Congratulations! You have gotten into the college or law school of your dreams, but now you are trying to figure out how to pay the tuition. It’s not easy. The Orange County car accident lawyers of The Medler Law Firm, APC are here to help. The prize in our next scholarship content will be $1,000.
Here is a list of the rules:
You must write an essay that is between 500 and 1000 words on the following subject:
Injuries in accidents can devastate people’s lives, but often corporations refuse to make safety changes. In my opinion, personal injury lawsuits can often provide the incentive for corporations to change their behavior and make safety improvements.
- Submit your entry in Microsoft Word Format.
- Eligible contestants are High School Seniors, College Students enrolled in 2-year or 4-year university programs, and Law School Students.
- Relatives of any employee of The Medler Law Firm. APC are ineligible
- The entries must be submitted online and uploaded using the upload form below
- At the top of the entry, include your name, residential address, name of your school, type of school (high school, 2-year or 4-year college/university, or law school), age, and e-mail address
- International students are eligible if they are enrolled in one of these institutions in the United States
- all entries must be in English
- the Contest opens on August 1, 2019
- the Contest closes at midnight on August 1, 2020
- the winner will be notified by e-mail, and announced on the website of The Medler Law Firm, APC on August 15, 2020
- the winner will receive a check from The Medler Law Firm, APC to be used to pay for tuition, books, or other school-related expenses.
- the winner will be judged by the attorneys at the medler law firm and all decisions are final